1. S. W. Earles, C .L. S. Wu, Motion analysis of a rigid link mechanism with clearance at a bearing using Lagrangian mechanics and digital computation, Mechanisms, (1973) 83–89.
2. Erkayaa, and İ. Uzmay, Experimental Investigation of Joint Clearance Effects, Multibody System Dynamics, 24 (2010) 81-102.
3. M. Dupac, and D. G. Beale, Dynamic Analysis of a Flexible Linkage Mechanism with Cracks and Clearance, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 45 (2010) 1909–1923.
4. S. Dubowsky, On predicting the dynamic effects of clearances in planar mechanisms, Journal of Engineering for Industry, (1974) 317–323.
5. H. Hertz, Über die Berührung fester elastischer Körper, Journal reine und angewandte, Mathematik, (1881) 92.
6. H. M Lankarani, P. E. Nikravesh, A contact force model with hysteresis damping for im-pact analysis of multibody systems, Journal of Mechanical Design 376 (1990)112, 369.
7. C.S. Koshy, P. Flores, and H.M. Lankarani, Study of the effect of contact force model on the dynamic response of mechanical systems with dry clearance joints: computational and experimental approaches, Nonlinear Dynamics, 73 (2013) 325–338.
8. Houfek, L. Houfek, Bifurcation And Chaos In Couplings With Clearance, Advanced Materials Research, 936 (2014) 2120-2124.
9. J. A. C. Ambrósio, Impact of Rigid and Flexible Multibody Systems: Deformation De-scription and Contact Models, Virtual Nonlinear Multibody Systems, (2002) 15-33.
10. A. A. Olyaei, M. R. Ghazavi, Stabilizing slider-crank mechanism with clearance joints, Mechanism and Machine Theory 53, (2012)17-29
11. Y.S. Yoon, J.S. Shim, S.B. Lee, K. D. Willmert, Reduction of the joint clearance effect for a planar flexible mechanism, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology 9, (1995) 312–322.
12. P. Flores, and H. M. Lankarani, Dynamic Response of Multibody Systems with Multiple Clearance Joints, Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics, 7(3) (2012) 031003-13.
13. L. Cheng, T. Qiang, and H. Haiyan, Dynamics and Control of a Spatial Rigid-Flexible Multibody System with Multiple Cylindrical Clearance Joints, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 52 (2012) 106-129.